9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Can health and human service organizations have a great consumer experience that does not have a digital component? Increasingly, the…
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Electronic health record systems (EHRs) are a big investment and choosing the right system can make or break any organization.…
9:00 am - 10:00 am
11:45 am - 1:00 pm
A Guide To Building A Sustainable Telehealth Program: From Billing & Scheduling To Staffing & Training
Telehealth is a growing opportunity for provider organizations looking to increase access to their services and expand their reach. However,…
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sponsored by Netsmart The trend toward value-based payments and integrated care shows no signs of slowing. Whether your organization is…
9:00 am - 10:00 am
The health and human service market is facing many new challenges – more value-based reimbursement, new disruptive competitors, the growing…
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In the face of changing reimbursement and financial landscape, and new competition, tech adoption is moving from a compliance necessity…
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As technology takes a more central role to strategy, competitive advantage, and sustainability for health and human service organizations, it…
About the Institute
How Do You Compete In Performance Based Market?
The business model of every organization in the health and human service field is being remade due to integration, competition, and value-based reimbursement. Organizational sustainability is now a function of organizational performance and successful deployment of technology is the key to future sustainability. The OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute focused on how executives of organizations serving complex consumers can thrive in a market focused on outcomes and performance.
The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute is focused on moving technology from innovation to competitive advantage in a performance-based market.
This year, attendees will:
- Gain critical knowledge on emerging technologies and how they are changing financing and delivery of consumer services.
- Understand the key components to building a business model for future sustainability that links your strategic plan to your technology plan.
- Discover why ‘analytics are the new EHR’ and what that means for your organization’s competitive market position.
- Learn best practice implementation models for tech innovations from our expert faculty and over 500 attending executives.
- Meet with 30+ vendors providing cutting edge technologies – and gather the information you need to make smart technology choices.
Join 500+ executives and 30+ innovative technology organizations in Philadelphia, PA to discuss the emerging technology tools executives need to improve outcomes, streamline decision-making, and add value to the management and delivery of care for consumers with complex needs!