2018 Agenda At-A-Glance
Venue & Hotel Information
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
How Do You Compete In Performance Based Market?
The business model of every organization in the health and human service field is being remade due to integration, competition, and value-based reimbursement. Organizational sustainability is now a function of organizational performance and successful deployment of technology is the key to future sustainability. The OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute focused on how executives of organizations serving complex consumers can thrive in a market focused on outcomes and performance.
The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute is focused on moving technology from innovation to competitive advantage in a performance-based market.
This year, attendees will:
- Gain critical knowledge on emerging technologies and their function in changing financing and delivery of consumer services.
- Understand the key elements of a best practice model linking strategy for future sustainability to technology.
- Learn the models for rapid cycle program innovation based on technological innovations.
- Develop an approach for streamlined tech innovations.
- Discuss why ‘analytics are the new EHR’ and what that means for your organization’s competitive market position.
Join 500+ executives and 30+ innovative technology organizations in Philadelphia, PA to discuss the emerging technology tools executives need to improve outcomes, streamline decision-making, and add value to the management and delivery of care for consumers with complex needs!