Top 10 Reasons To Attend This Can’t Miss Event!
1. Learn how to leverage technology for competitive advantage, sustainability, and success at our brand new summit for senior executives: The 2022 OPEN MINDS CEO Technology Summit: Leading & Competing In A Digital Age
2. Understand how payers are using technology in population health management – and what they expect from their provider partners during our Day 2 Keynote with Humana: What, When & How To Share Data – Innovating For Social Needs & Population Health Strategies
3. How much should you be spending on technology? Join the discussion: Technology Budgeting – The Hardware, The Software, The People.
4. You’ve Been Hacked! What Now? Discover the importance of a data security plan and hear from organizations who experienced (and survived) being hacked!
6. Hear from industry experts from Talkspace, Mental Health Partners, and Pacific Clinics during notable case study sessions on Automation & Technology, Thinking Beyond Your EHR, and How Do You Fit All The Data Pieces Into The Larger Puzzle
7. Brush the dust off your old strategic plan during our annual seminar: OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning.
8. Learn how to develop an “integration strategy” at our 2022 OPEN MINDS Whole Person Care Summit featuring keynote presentation, Evernorth’s Innovative Initiatives & How Integrated Care Is Working At The Consumer Level, by Will Lopez, M.D., National Medical Director, Virtual Care, Evernorth.
9. Have a chance to see 20+ innovative technologies now on the market from our partners in our jam-packed exhibit hall
10. Stay an extra day in Las Vegas to see The Beatles Love by Cirque Du Soleil, David Copperfield, Blue Man Group, or America’s Got Talent Live on Friday, November 11th!
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute is the premier national meeting focused on the tech tools and analytics executives need to improve performance, streamline decision making, and add value to the management and delivery of care for consumers with complex needs in the “next normal.”
The Institute is focused on the executive role in harnessing new science and new technology to provide better consumer service and organizational competitive advantage. This institute provides an update on new technologies and field-tested models for making new science work at scale. Join us, as we work to leverage new science for better consumer care …
November 8-10, 2022 – M Resort Spa & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada