October 25 – 27, 2021 – M Resort Spa & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
About The Institute
The OPEN MINDS Institutes
The 2021 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute is the premier national meeting focused on the tech tools and analytics executives need to improve performance, streamline decisionmaking, and add value to the management and delivery of care for consumers with complex needs in the “next normal.”
There are three questions every specialty health and human service provider organization executive team needs to ask. First, what will be the lasting impact of the multiple crises of 2021 on the health and human service landscape? Second, how does our organization’s strategy—and our service lines—need to evolve to maintain a competitive advantage and sustainability? And third, how do we transform our organization to make that strategy a reality and thrive in this new environment?
Learn how to answer these questions for your organization at the 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute series. Our theme this year is, Leading To The “Next Normal”: The OPEN MINDS Framework For Strategy & Sustainability. We have designed the institute series to provide answers and a roadmap for the path forward – the essential tools and advice you need to build a transformative strategy, improve value for payers and consumers, and accelerate innovation to sustain competitive advantage in a volatile market.
- Joseph Kvedar, MD, Vice President Of Connected Health, Health Partners Massachusetts
- Joseph Lee, MD, President & Chief Executive Officer, Hazeldon Betty Ford Foundation
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Care Innovation Summit
- Making The Right Technology Investments For Your Organization: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Technology Strategy, Budgeting & Planning
- Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting & Optimization
Featuring 25+ Sessions Led By The Industry’s Top Technology & Strategy Minds