The 2023 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute is the premier national meeting focused on the tech tools and analytics executives need to improve performance, streamline decisionmaking, and add value to managing and delivering care for consumers with complex needs.
The Institute is dedicated to the executive’s role in harnessing new science and new technology to provide better consumer service and organizational competitive advantage. Sessions will offer insight into new technologies and field-tested models for making new science work at scale.
Top Reasons To Attend This ‘Can’t Miss’ Event!
1. Join the discussion with Suzi Graber, Vice President, People & Culture at Candelen, as she discusses how digital solutions can drive employee engagement and the role of technology in creating a workforce for the future in the session Improving Workforce Productivity (& Satisfaction) With Technology.
2. Attend OPEN MINDS’ first-ever Smart Home Expo: Innovative Technologies For The Consumer on October 27th! This day-long event is dedicated to recent advancements in smart home technology that support independent and community-based living for persons with disabilities and older adults. A limited number of demo slots are available, and applications will open on May 1st.
3. Explore key strategic performance domains and metrics for managing business and clinical health effectiveness and what it takes to become a data-driven organization in Becoming A Data-Driven Organization – Using Metrics To Drive Performance & Success: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar, sponsored by Streamline Healthcare Solutions.
4. Discover how Anthem Blue Cross uses new technology platforms to collect and exchange data to measure program quality and effectiveness and improve service delivery during Leveraging Technology To Manage For Quality: How Anthem Blue Cross Is Using Data, Analytics & Metrics To Improve Population Health.
5. Attend the 2023 OPEN MINDS CEO Technology Summit and hear from executives at Easterseals UCP North Carolina & Virginia, Emergence Health Network, Lake Shore Clinics, and Mental Health Partners on how to remain ‘in the black’ with rising costs and flat reimbursement, what it takes to keep current consumers and health plan contracts, and strategies for developing new services to compete with increasing competition.
6. Learn more about the impact of the growing number of retail clinics in the United States. Join members from the Convenient Care Association for Retail Clinics, Behavioral Health, & Chronic Disease Management: Challenges & Opportunities In The Changing Market as they discuss the retail clinic perspectives on behavioral health conditions and the management of a chronic disease.
7. Consider the status of your EHR system and join The Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar On Best Practices IN EHR Selection, Contracting & Optimization, sponsored by Streamline Healthcare Solutions, and learn how to select the best EHR system for your organization.
8. Hear from industry experts Alice Kim, Chief Operating Officer at Cohen Veterans Network, and Robert Baechle, Clinical Information Analyst at DuPage County Health Department, as they share strategies for creating actionable organization-wide reporting systems, using data to make better business and clinical decisions, and ways to empower a data-driven culture in the session Models For Creating Organization-Wide Performance Reporting & Decision Support Tools.
9. Stay an extra day and visit one of America’s most historic cities! From City Hall to Independence Hall and even the Rocky Statue, nearly every popular experience in Downtown Philadelphia is just a short stroll away from the institute venue.
October 25-27, 2023, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Smart Home Expo: Innovative Technologies For The Consumer — Apply Today!
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute will feature one Executive Summit that will run simultaneously with the institute. This day-long series are curated to give executives critical insights needed help grow their organization.
The OPEN MINDS CEO Technology Summit
Best Practice Seminars
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institutewill also feature two Best Practice Seminars, these short courses are dedicated to critical management competencies.
Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting & Optimization
Becoming A Data-Driven Organization – Using Metrics To Drive Performance & Success: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar