Highlights Of The 2019 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute Week
The 2019 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute is the only national event focused on the tech tools executive teams need to move their organization from the concept of value-based reimbursement, to success in the new financial normal.
Day One – October 28th, The 2019 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute kicks off with three exciting events:
The OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Leadership Summit, an all-day event for executives of organizations focused on children – whether in health, mental health, autism, development disabilities, child welfare, juvenile justice, or special education.
Finding The Path To Online Marketing Success: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Website & Social Media Marketing, an interactive session where we will explore best practices in evaluating and improving your organization’s online presence.
How To Implement New Technology Effectively: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practice Technology Implementation For Maximum Return, in this seminar we will discuss technology selection, a process for successful technology implementation, including planning, resource allocation, testing and best practices in vendor collaboration to build a long-term partnership based on sustainability.
Day Two – October 29th Alison Nelson, Senior Vice President for Optum Technology will open the Institute with her keynote address, Leveraging Technology To Expand Access, Enhance Consumer Experience & Improve Outcomes In A Behavioral Health Care Marketplace Dominated By Value-Based Models
Day Three – October 30th Jonathan D. Linkous, MPA, FATA, Chief Executive Officer, PATH will kick off the day with his keynote address, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & You: How 20th Century Technology Is Transforming Health Care Services. The day will end with Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting & Optimization.
The Institute will include over 15 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and program. All Institute sessions are led by highly experienced OPEN MINDS moderators with guest speakers presenting their organization’s projects and a wide range of viewpoints.
Featured speakers include:
- Richard G. Allen, Psy.D., BCBA-D, NCSP, Supervising Psychologist, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Todd Harris, Ph.D., Executive Director of Autism Services, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Boyd H. Mark, Director of Telehealth Services, The Scott Center for Autism Treatment
- Daniel Openden, Ph.D., BCBA-D, President & Chief Executive Officer, Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC)
- Yagnesh Vadgama, BCBA, Vice President, Clinical Care Services Autism, Magellan Health
- Scott Bell, EHR Administrator/Compliance Manager, LifeSkills, Inc.
- Dr. Jason Raines, MPA, SSBB, Founder and Principal, Raines Consulting Group, LLC
- John Falsetti, Director of Information Services, Maryville Academy
- Jeremy Blair, MBA, LMFT, Chief Executive Officer, WellStone
- Ellie Zuehlke, MPH, Director, Community Benefit & Engagement, Allina Health
- Jonathan Brown, Controller, Crossroads Health
- Carolyn Spence, Chief Information Officer, Alexander Youth Network